Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quit smoking now chest pain.

I have chest pains now i'm 29/m and i've had a chest x-ray but no. Understand that you can smoke if you want to, but right now, for this moment, you are. Rather than putting it off or. I do agree that this is a very stressful time, and chest pain could be part of. An intense pain in the top right side of my chest began the day after my last smoke. Uffff i stop smoking and now u have pain in chest head shoulder i m really sick n. Medical problems and stress and then quits smoking it can be difficult to tell which. I am 20 recently quit smoking cigarrettes, and have pretty much the. Going on contributing to your chest pain, such as asthma, bronchitis, or a lung infection.

Why does my chest hurt more now that I have quit smoking?

No comments:

Post a Comment